A Weight Loss Diet. At the beginning of almost every weight loss journey, carbs are the first thing that is tossed out. It is a common notion that carbohydrates lead to weight gain, and it may not be entirely wrong. However, that is the case only when too much of carbs are consumed. Conversely, carbohydrates are essential to our well-being and losing weight in a healthy way.
We tend to associate weight loss with fat reduction and forget how it is also important for good health. Along with proteins and other macronutrients, carbohydrate is required by the body for various bodily functions. If this doesn’t convince you enough, here we have some glaring reasons why you must not give up on carbs entirely. A Weight Loss Diet
A Weight Loss Diet
Nutritionist shares on Instagram page ‘nitrify. how carbohydrates help us achieve optimal nutrition and attain a healthy body and mind. A Weight Loss Diet
Here are 6 Reasons Why You Must Not Avoid Carbs:
1. Carbohydrates are the first choice of energy for our brain. The brain has a high rate of metabolism because it contains neurons, so they require a lot of energy and carbohydrates are the only nutrient that can match this much energy requirement for the brain.
2. It is an outstanding source of fiber. Fibers are generally non-digestive for our bodies, but carbohydrates are the fibers that our body can digest.
3. It is a rich source of Vitamins for the B group. B vitamins help improve skin health, eye health, mental health and cell health.
4. Carbohydrates are a source of energy for our body to perform our daily tasks. Along with proteins and fats, carbs are a macronutrient that gives energy to the nervous system.
5. Carbs support your gut-micro-biome which is extremely important for good digestion. Soluble fibers found in the carbs feed the beneficial bacteria and increase their presence in the gut. They also help the bacteria produce protein nutrients, which are helpful for digestive health.
6. Carbohydrates have a protein-sparing effect, which means, they will allow the protein to help build muscles of our body, help wear, tear, and repair your tissues.
So, if you are determined to lose weight healthily, modify your diet in such a way that you get your daily fix of carbs, not more than that. If you are worried you had too many carbs in a day, try to utilize it through exercise. Here are some healthy carb-rich foods you must add to your diet. A Weight Loss Diet….
Read latest news online visit: sknewshub.com